We can provide the following services on your behalf:
- Renew your domain names and manage DNS
- Domain redirection
- Maintain SPF records
There is a trend towards SSL becoming a more frequently required security standard. New sites will have SSL applied across them whilst we can add SSL authentication to existing pages where required
The following encryption services are available:
- DV (Certification of domain name only + minimal other detail)
- OV (Certification of organization details via public database)
- EV (Extended Validation - Identify legal identity that controls the domain name and enable encryption)
Ongoing Hosting Services
Standard hosting of live sites is carried out by a secure third party hosting service, based in Auckland. Stream handle servers in house for staging, tech and spec sites. We can arrange virtual servers, or stand alone servers, use customer provided servers, or a combination of the above to suit your requirements.
Back Up Frequency
Our standard back up option with our third party hosting supplier is 7 days on disc. Alternative options are available as follows:
- Daily Offsite, held for 1 week on disc (standard option)
- Daily offsite, held for 1 month on disk
- Daily offsite, held for 1 year on tape.
- Hourly transaction logs held locally.
- Hourly transaction logs shipped to alternate servers.
- Long term retention - Save annual snapshot to dedicated USB HDD x 2
We can work with you to meet disaster recovery plan objectives. Some options include:
- Restore from daily backups (standard option)
- Real time near mirrored environment
- Real time mirrored environment
We will also record formally with you any specialised services, including the following
- Dedicated site monitoring
- Automated Routines,
- Web Services running
- SEO plans
- Website development plans
- Call /Review cycles