AutoPacific Group is an industry leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of high-quality, custom-engineered towing, trailering, cargo management and other related accessory products. Stream was engaged to replace the existing one-page website with a more in-depth corporate site that provides some insight into the scope and depth of their operations across the Asia Pacific region.
During the initial discovery and planning phases a wishlist was created which really cemented the direction that the site was going to take. These items were all incorporated into the final design.
- Interactive map - showing their offices, manufacturing, distribution, retail & support centres
Map included rollover hotspots (responsive handling for various devices)
- Products - show a range of products without displaying them in a long scrolling page
Achieved by creating a tabbed container which takes up very little space
- Focus on people - strengthen the ‘people element’ of their business - AutoPacific employs approximately 600 people
This was achieved through some very sharp photography that AutoPacific commissioned and provided
- Leadership team - profiles of their highly skilled leaders
Once again a chance to focus on the people behind the scenes (easy to update via the CMS)
- Drone video - incorporate video footage of their large facility in Melbourne, Australia
This was shot for the previous website and was too good to leave out