Developed by industry, for industry, Civil Trades is a nationally recognised accreditation programme for civil contractors. It combines recognised trade qualifications with certified hours of practical experience, leading to registration as a Certified Tradesperson.
The Civil Trades website is the go-to destination for aspiring and qualified civil trades people who want to be recognised for their skills in the industry.
Operated by Civil Contractors NZ the site contains all the resources and guidelines required to gain certification in the following areas:
- Road Construction & Maintenance
- Pipeline Construction & Maintenance
- Road Surfacing
The site features:
- Searchable database of qualified individuals
- Resources including brochures, application documents, how-to's and general information
- A structured application process
- Backend management of applications
- CRM contact logging
- Multi-site (See the benefits)
- Self-managed CMS