If you are already using Xero (or considering it), integrating it into your website could save you a lot of administration time and double handling. Many of our clients have removed the burden of keeping spreadsheets of data generated from their online sales, membership fees and event purchases by automating this process with a connection between the two systems.
What can we synchronise?
streamSWEET can automatically synchronise the following information with Xero:
- eCommerce sales activity - Events, physical goods, electronic for download, subscriptions, annual membership
- Contacts - Organisations and people
- Invoices and credit notes
- Online payments - payments done in real time like credit card
- Offline payments - payments done later like direct credit or on account
Getting a streamSWEET website solution connected with a Xero Business account requires a set-up process. There are integration issues to consider, configurations to apply and security hoops to jump through but to get started all you'll need to do is:
- Connect Stream with your existing Xero account
- Work with your financial advisor to work out mapping of products to Xero account codes
Once set-up synchronisation will happen every hour, so invoices generated on the website will display in Xero.
Stream does have a standard pricing model which includes a set-up fee and a monitoring charge. This includes basic configurations with more complex requests being charged at our standard hourly rate.
If you'd like to talk to us about Xero integration, contact us here.